| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parnaiba in November is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 8.4mm (0.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Parnaiba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Parnaiba, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Parnaiba:
- Sobral, Brazil - 173.2 kms (107.7 miles) ESE
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 361.4 kms (224.6 miles) ESE
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 484 kms (300.8 miles) ESE
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 437.8 kms (272 miles) ESE
- Crateus, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.2 miles) SSE
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 362.3 kms (225.1 miles) SE
- Apodi, Brazil - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) ESE
- Taua, Brazil - 357.9 kms (222.4 miles) SSE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 457.2 kms (284.1 miles) SE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) SSE
- Picos, Brazil - 444.2 kms (276 miles) S
- Barbalha, Brazil - 545.1 kms (338.8 miles) SSE