| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parnaiba in February is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 276.8mm (10.9in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Parnaiba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Parnaiba, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Parnaiba:
- Sobral, Brazil - 173.2 kms (107.7 miles) ESE
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 361.4 kms (224.6 miles) ESE
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) ESE
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 484 kms (300.8 miles) ESE
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 437.8 kms (272 miles) ESE
- Crateus, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.2 miles) SSE
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 362.3 kms (225.1 miles) SE
- Apodi, Brazil - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) ESE
- Taua, Brazil - 357.9 kms (222.4 miles) SSE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 457.2 kms (284.1 miles) SE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) SSE
- Picos, Brazil - 444.2 kms (276 miles) S
- Barbalha, Brazil - 545.1 kms (338.8 miles) SSE